6 Pack Lapadat
Over the past few years, 6 Pack’s story about being a boy who wanted to grow up and become a real life Superhero has grabbed the imagination of the Canadian public. Reading comic books as a child, a young 6 Pack promised his mother to one day grow up to help people with his super strength like the characters he read about.
Infatuated with strength training, 6 Pack become a National Champion in weightlifting and quickly stood out from the pack with his signature “Superhero muscles” drawn onto his lifting suit.
When Tragedy struck in his life, he decided to transform from a National Champion in sports to a National hero and symbol of hope. Fulfilling his promise to become a real life Superhero by using his strength to help people, 6 Pack began shocking the public/media with incredible feats such as flipping over cars, pulling airplanes, and rolling up frying pans. Guinness World Records in strength were broken, and thousands of dollars were raised for sick kids. More importantly, people began believing in miracles again when the National Press began running headlines about a real life Superhero who walked among us.
“He may not wear a cape, but Ryan “6 Pack” Lapadat is a Superhero”
- Toronto Sun
With the cross over fame from Champion athlete to household name, 6 Pack began making TV appearances on hit shows such as Canada’s Got Talent, Breakfast Television, and YTV. This led to him landing his own culinary adventure series, Get Stuffed, on OLN/CityTV.
“To say it was impressive would be an understatement” – TV Guide
Now currently riding high with the biggest win of his career, a come-from-behind, upset victory at the World Championships of Powerlifting, 6 Pack Lapadat is seeking to make his biggest feat of strength yet! A new Guinness World Record for lifting the most people in a squat! Can a man lift a bleacher full of people 5 times? Find out June 15th at the Toronto Fitness Challenge!!!
Highlight (clips from Canada's Got Talent, Get Stuffed, World Championships of Powerlifting, Media)
Canada's Got Talent
Promo for 6 Pack Lapadat
6 Pack breaks Two Guinness World Records in one day!
Canadian National Powerlifting Champion
- Gold Medal – 2008 Powerlifting (82.5 KG weight class)
- Gold Medal – 2008 Bench Press event (82.5 KG weight class)
- Gold Medal – 2009 Powerlifting (82.5 KG weight class)
- Gold Medal – 2009 Bench Press event (82.5 KG weight class)
- Gold Medal – 2010 Powerlifting (90 KG weight class)
- Gold Medal – 2010 Bench Press event (90 KG weight class)
National Powerlifting Team Member
- Qualified to represent Canada at the 2008 World Championships of Powerlifting (82.5 KG weight class)
- Qualified to represent Canada at the 2011 Single Event World Championships of Powerlifting (90 KG weight class)
- Qualified to represent Canada at the 2012 World Championships of Powerlifting (90 KG weight class)
World Championships of Powerlifting
- 4th place – 2008
- Bronze Medal – 2011, Squat event (90 KG weigh