Click here to download our Ambassador package
Toronto Fitness Challenge is a two day, action packed event happening on Saturday June 6th & 7th inside the Toronto Pro SuperShow at the Toronto Metro Convention Centre where Torontonians will come together to sweat for good cause and help raise funds for the SickKids Foundation. This event is a collaboration with the movers and shakers of the city, national media, social media and industry experts, as well as the top fitness experts in the city who will participate in holding demos, express workouts, mater classes, workshops and seminars.
The Toronto Fitness Challenge is looking to partner with personalities and corporations who can help us get the word out. Whether your brand has a massive Twitter following, extremely engaged Facebook fans, or a company newsletter, you can help support the SickKids Foundation! By supporting this event you/your company will receive:
- A pair of 2 Day Weekend Pass
- Exposure on our website - logo placement on home page and ambassador profile page
- Exposure across all our social media outlets leading up to and after the event
- Recognition at the event - verbal and logo placement on display screen
- An ambassador certificate after the event from the Toronto Fitness Challenge and SickKids Foundation
Top ambassadors will also be highlighted in post event press materials.
Expected attendance for this event - 10,000 people.
Please contact us at to apply!