Click here to download our Ambassador package.Download Ambassador Package
Toronto Fitness Challenge is a one day, action packed event happening on Saturday June 15th at the Toronto Metro Convention Centre where Torontonians will come together to attempt to break Guinness World Records and raise $100,000 for the SickKids Foundation. This event is a collaboration with the movers and shakers of the city, national media, social media and industry experts, as well as the top fitness experts in the city who will participate in the world record attempts to raise awareness for childhood obesity.
The Toronto Fitness Challenge is looking to partner with personalities and corporations who can help us get the word out. Whether your brand has a massive Twitter following, extremely engaged Facebook fans, or a company newsletter, you can help support the SickKids Foundation! By supporting this event your company will receive:
- An exclusive affiliate link that allows you to track and receive credit for all the donations your network brings in
- Exposure on our website with your very own page under Ambassadors
- Exposure in all our social media outlets leading up to and after the event
- Recognition at the event - verbal and logo placement during final ceremony
- An Ambassador certificate after the event from the Toronto Fitness Challenge and SickKids Foundation
Top ambassadors will also be highlighted in press materials.
Expected attendance for this event - 10,000 people.
Please contact Carmelia Ray at email@example.com to get started now!